Thursday 11 September 2014

by David Voutsinas


Mandala Hypurplectic

Description:

The core of this mandala is made up of 12 nested 3D concentric hyperbolic shapes rotated in a way to make up the flower type design. These concentric hyperbolic shapes are represented in the patterns displayed in the corners of the design.

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.






Mandala Hypurplectic - Stereogram

Description:

To see the 3D effect of the image, just gently cross your eyes until the two images meet in the middle.

This is a 3D version of my 'Mandala Hypurplectic' design and is part of my Stereogram design series. Please visit my Stereogram gallery to see more 3D effects of my designs.

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.





About David:

Anago Design – Taking design to a higher place

Anago:

Greek word meaning: to take to a higher place, to lead up, or to raise up.

Design:

Used as a noun meaning: the way something has been made, the way the parts of something are formed and arranged for a particular use or effect.

Welcome to my world of art!
All of my life I have been passionate about architecture, design, art, and sculpture. I am a self-taught artist and CAD (Computer Aided Design) hobbyist. I have been creating digital designs for about 5 years now using TurboCAD software as my tool of choice.

My work blends the structural, technical, and precision elements of architecture; the arrangement, pattern, and style elements of design; the composition , color, and lighting elements of art; and the dimension, depth, and form elements of sculpture. In addition to integrating these elements into my work, I strive to incorporate a meaningful theme to bring the work to life.

I am always happily surprised at how different the final result is from the original concept.
My latest interest is kinetic sculpture, and it has inspired me to translate some of my designs into animated digital kinetic art set to music. Please enjoy my animations on my YouTube page (Anago Design Animations).

Please feel free to contact me if you wish to purchase any of these works in different object colors and/or background colors.

All images displayed are Copyright David M. Voutsinas, Anago Design.
Permission must be granted to use anything from this site.


Newtown, PA - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment