Wednesday 20 August 2014

Joann Vitali Information



Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:




About Joann:

Growing up in southern Connecticut, I attribute my passion for photography to living so close to New York City. As long as I can remember, New York City has fascinated me with its mixture of old and new America. This is depicted in my New York Series of photographs in the first phase of my photography.

In between my move from Connecticut to New Hampshire, I did a great deal of traveling by auto across our country. I've spent time in Oregon, Southern and Northern California, Pennsylvania, and Florida. During this time I had the opportunity to photograph the roadways and scenic vistas of this beautiful land. After finally settling down in New Hampshire, my interests seemed to steer me towards photographing the beauty of everything New England. This is the current series I am working on.

I'm a member of the Nashua Area Artists Association and the New Hampshire Society of Photographic Artists. Work has been exhibited at the Exeter, New Hampshire Town Hall, the Chimera Art Gallery, the Chandler Library, Gallery One, and Martin's Photographix and Digital Exhibits, in Nashua, New Hampshire.

To See Joann's Work In The Blog Dedicated To Churches Please Click On The Link  <> HERE <>



Follow That Road


Boston 2015 Calendar

The 2015 Boston Architectural and Scenic Landmark Calendar by Boston Fine Art Photographer Joann Vitali brings the beauty of Boston all in one place. From the North End & Faneuil Hall to the USS Constitution and Fenway Park. Let the captivating charm of Boston and it's eclectic neighborhoods into your home and heart!

The calendar is 13.5X19 full size for $27.99. Quantity discounts are available.

To Purchase please click the picture link below:




Nashua, NH - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment