Sunday 24 August 2014

Carlos Diaz - Information


Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:



About Carlos:

Being a lifetime photographer, has helped me admire the world through the lens in unusual ways. Computers have been a way of life with me, and have been involved extensively with them for over 37 years !....

Combining photographs and various computer rendering techniques, has allowed me to produce a very unique style in my final product. I spend several hours with each photo to produce - and obtain - just the right touch of colors and angles. I hope you enjoy my final renditions, as much as I enjoyed producing them.

Do visit my various galleries such as the 'Museum Works'. You may find there that special photograph for your collection !

Remember that 'Art, is in the Eyes of the Beholder'.


Fort Lauderdale, FL - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment