Sunday 31 August 2014

Alex Saunders - Information








Please Click On The Picture Links Above For More Information:

About Alex:

I am Alex Saunders The Scottish Landscape Photographer from East Kilbride, Glasgow.

My landscape pictures are of Scotland and various locations across Europe. Prints and wall art photography are available in a large range of sizes and finishes on my Fine Art America site.

My art photos have been sold across America and Europe as large fine canvas prints and framed wall decor.

Each print is manufactured at Fine Art America production facility and delivered 'ready-to-hang' with a 30-day money-back guarantee.

PHOTOGRAPHY OF LOCATIONS THAT HAVE A SPECIAL MEMORY FOR YOU.

I specialize as a special memories photographer, capturing landscape images of these special locations that my clients have requested.

Are you looking for a custom piece of landscape photography wall art of a place that rekindles your emotions or special memories ?

All images ©2010-2014 Alex Saunders . All rights reserved. Copying and/or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.




Glasgow, Scotland - United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment